2016 Virtual Summer School
Session 1: May 16 – June 6
Session 2: June 6 – June 28
- COST: $100.00 per course.
- Payment, completed application, and enrollment card must be returned to Mrs. Turner at EHS, by May 12th.
- Cash or Money Order ONLY. No Checks please.
- REFUND POLICY: No refund after Tuesday, May 19th. No refund if removed for disciplinary reasons.
- MANDATORY ORIENTATION: Students and parent(s) must attend an orientation on Monday, May 16th at 9:00 a.m. at the High School library. Check in at High School office.
- COURSE INFORMATION:
- May only take a maximum of one (.5) credit online courses per session. (1 semester). Computer Applications is the only 1.0 credit allowed in 1 session.
- Students must use their own computer and have internet access.
- Students must complete all online courses by the course end dates.
- Students will be dismissed from the course for “non-accessing”. No Refund & No Credit.
- Eufaula Schools will not provide computer or internet access.
- Credit recovery course assignments must be passed with a 60% and First time credit course assignments must be passed with a 60%.
- Cumulative exams must be scheduled with and proctored by the Virtual School Director. **Cumulative exams must be passed with a 60% in order to receive course credit.