- Reminder: Students cannot be on campus before 7:30 a.m.
- Reminder: Students who are ineligible, in ISP or suspended cannot attend school events.
- Reminder: Students who need to visit the office must first check in at the window before entering.
- Reminder: The use of headphones and/or cell phones is not allowed in the hall. Students may only use cell phones and or headphones in the cafeteria, outside or with special permission from a teacher.
- Reminder: Students are not allowed to sit in their cars during lunch.
- The Sports Banquet has been postponed. Once it has been rescheduled, that information will be communicated.
- Powder Puff Football May 11. Sign up in the office! Deadline is April 28.
- Pre-enrollment forms for 2017-2018 school year need to be turned in as soon as possible.
- Any senior who missed the meeting with Mrs. Combs needs to stop by the office and get the information sheet for the end-of-year activities.
- Any items remaining in Lost and Found May 11 will be donated to God’s Helping Hands.
- Any senior who is enlisting in the military after graduation needs to see Mrs. Schaeffer.
- Due to excessive trash on campus, the student wifi has been turned off. Once campus the trash has been picked up, the wifi will be turned back on.
- The 2017 Baccalaureate service for seniors is scheduled for April 30 at 4 p.m. It will be hosted at First Free Will Baptist.
- Meeting for seniors Tuesday, April 25 during DEAR.
- All running shorts are now against dress code. Students who wear them will be given a dress code violation starting March 23.
- Seniors planning on decorating their graduation caps must get the design approved by Mrs. Combs or Mrs. Schaeffer before graduation.
- There will be a high school bible study at Mr. Donuts on Fridays at 7:20. The group will meet every Friday unless school is not in session.
- Students who store athletic bags in the 9th grade copy room need to do so in a neat, organized manner. Only athletic bags can be stored in this room. Backpacks and other items are not allowed.
- Any senior who needs a letter of recommendation or transcript must give Mrs. Schaeffer a week’s notice. Students requesting these items must do so by signing the counselor request form.
- Please return any overdue library books to Mrs. Pipkins in the library.
- FCA meeting every Wednesday during lunch in Mr. Johnson’s room.
- Yearbooks are on sale! They are $45. They can be ordered through jostensyearbook.com, Mrs. Aday, or a yearbook staff member. Click here to download flier.